- This blog is intended for adults. While I don't go out of my way to be smutty, there will occasionally be strong language and adult themes. Parental discretion is advised. Only readers over the age of 18 may enter giveaways.
- Interviews and features are done because I love supporting creative people. Self-promotion is hard, and this is my small part in making that easier. That said, I cannot accept all submissions. I am open to anyone who wants to contact me, but I can't guarantee I will publish your interview or information about your projects or products if I feel that it is inappropriate for this blog. Don't let that stop you from asking though. I love hearing from readers!
- That said, I can't be responsible for anything that happens as a result of your participation in this project. This is just a venue. But once something is up here, if you really need it taken down let me know and we can talk about it. It won't remove it from search engine caches though. Such is the way of the internet.
- I love doing giveaways! Love them! But generally I am not the one doing the giving; it is the wonderful generous artists and craftspeople. Here are some ground rules and caveats:
- The winner will be selected using a random number generator.
- I will notify the winner via e-mail and announce the outcome on the blog. Entrants must include an e-mail address in their entry if there is not one listed in their linked profile. Failure to include a way to contact an entrant via e-mail will disqualify them from the drawing. Just saying. Obscuring the e-mail address to hide from the bots is just fine (i.e. joe [ at ] email dot com).
- Once the drawing is complete and I hook the winner up with the artist, it's on you guys.
- Unless otherwise noted, the items being given away never pass through my hands.
- By entering the contest you agree to abide by all of these policies as well as the policies set forth in the gifter's shop.
- I cannot be responsible for faulty or defective items or items damaged in transit.
- Shipping arrangements will be made between the gifter and the winner.
- The prize will be exactly as described in the post. If the winner wants customization, expedited shipping, shipping to a country other than the one where the gifter is located, or other special considerations charges may apply. That is between the gifter and winner.
- Be nice to the artists. It was really cool of them to offer a giveaway here. Don't make them regret it.
- Yep, this blog does have sponsors. There are ads in the sidebar, and some of the links in the articles are sponsored links. I don't make much money from this thing, and compensation was never the point of starting this blog, but I figured I might as well make the effort. On occasion some sponsors thank me with product rather than money. That's pretty cool of them too. If I am doing a review where I have received free product I make it a practice to say so. All that said, if you are interested in becoming a sponsor, you can request information about it here!
- All contributed content © Fresh Peaches with the exception of photos displayed in artist profiles and reviews or advertisements. Please do not use any content without permission from FPD or the original artist where applicable.
This policy is valid from 21 December 2009
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact coolstuffadmin [at] gmail dot com.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
The owner(s) of this blog would like to disclose the following existing relationships. These are companies, organizations or individuals that may have a significant impact on the content of this blog. We are active in a political party which influences our blog: Flaming liberalism. We have a financial interest in the following that are relevant to our blogging: Various sponsors, as listed in the sidebar.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org