Here are some other frightfully delicious Halloween or fall-themed goodies for you to try!Magdalenas de Muerto from The Anti-Craft The rich flavor of Pan de Muerto is inserted in these sweet magdalenas without all the labor of making the traditional bread. Decorated with frosting to resemble sugar skulls, they'll be a perfect ofrenda for your Day of the Dead altar.
- Pumpkin Spice Rice Krispy Treats, Candy Corn Hershey Kiss Cookies and Spooky Cheesecake Pops from Satisfying My Sweet Tooth
- Spooky Cocktails at RecipeZaar
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cake with a Cinnamon Cream Cheese Drizzle at Stephanie's Kitchen
- Halloween Jell-O Molds at serious eats
- Carrot Orange Souffle at The [ex]Expatriates Kitchen
- Roasted Autumn Vegetable Chowder at Pinch My Salt